Resolutions approved by members assembled at Graduate Center chapter meetings are listed below with the date of the meeting.
The process for submitting resolutions to the chapter is outlined here.
PSC/CUNY also maintains a list of resolutions adopted by the Delegate Assembly.
Graduate Center Chapter Resolutions
- Resolution in Support of Trans People and Education Workers Fighting Anti-LGBTQ+ Bills Nationwide, March 10, 2023
- Resolution in Support of October 6 Student Walkouts for Abortion and Trans Rights, September 30, 2022
- Resolution on Elected PSC Representation, April 26, 2022
- Resolution on Calling for PSC Leadership to Hold a Strike Authorization Vote, October 2, 2020
- Resolution on Strike Authorization Campaign Now!, September 11, 2019
- Resolution on White Supremacists, September 24, 2018
- Resolution on the Democratic Selection of Officers, September 24, 2018
- Resolution on $7k or Strike, April 29, 2018
- Resolution Against the Proposed Plan to Implement an ‘Excellency Fee’ for Masters’ Students, November 13, 2017
- Process for Submitting Resolutions from the Membership at GC Chapter Meetings, September 19, 2017
- Resolution in Support of CUNY Adjuncts, November 28, 2016