The Graduate Center chapter of the PSC-CUNY represents members from the ASRC, J-School, School of Labor and Urban Studies, School of Professional Studies, School of Public Health, and Macaulay Honors College.
The Professional Staff Congress represents nearly 30,000 professional staff and faculty at CUNY and is affiliated with the American Federation of Teachers (AFT) on the national level and with NYS United Teachers (NYSUT) on the state level.
- Chapter E.C. supports Statement of No Confidence in GC Senior Administrators
- Petition to add lecturer promotional titles to the PSC bargaining table
- 500 labor historians sign a letter telling president Biden to support rail workers in their work to strike
- New legislation could grant every NY employee the right to strike!
- Attend the New York City Public Sector Rank and File Assembly
Image credit: Solidarity Sunflowers by Roger Peet