Moderator: Zoe Hu
- Executive pay increases and real wage cut for PSC titles
- Huge pays to top executive positions at GC; CUNY leadership have had pay increases up to 19%; between 2002-2022 no title within GC-PSC contract has had pay keep up with inflation
- Crowdsourcing contract demands (breakout rooms)
- Hearing issues and concerns from members: What have been the most frustrating things about your experience at CUNY?
- Crowdsourcing contract demands: What would you like to see in an ideal contract?
- How can we build power at GC?
- Work with student groups to gain support for adjuncts – “our teaching conditions are our studetn’s learning conditions”
- Work towards higher attendance in bargaining meetings
- Excalate efforts to increase the number of people involved as we get closer to bargaining (PSC members and wider community members) so we show up in force rather than grow force as contracts are drawn up
- In-person events
- Support for striking
- Higher-up positions put salary needs aside in order to fight for those with the lowest salaries
- Need to hold bargaining team accountable – and make sure they aim high and stick to maximal demands
- Open bargaining presentation
- Letter of No Confidence
- Quick gloss on petition for food security/community space in the GC
- Making solidarity donations to the strike funds of The New School and the UC student workers
- Check your pension
- Professional Schools Update: LM meetings
- Union Week
- Red for Ed
- Board of Trustees Meeting on December 5
- Intercampus Organiser Happy Hour- 12/9/2022
- GC community meeting December 6
- Sign Making and Planning December 5 at noon
- Debrief afterwards: Come get some swag
- What issues do we want to see raised?
- DGSC Plenary December 9
- International Student Meeting 12/15/2022 5-7pm
- Public Sector Rank and File Meeting Saturday 10am-1pm People’s Forum
- December 16th- DGSC meeting from 5pm